M/V Sea Spirit is a luxurious ship with space for just 114 passengers it is complete with an onboard restaurant, gym and outdoor hot tub.
Explore the stunning area of Antarctica and the islands which surround it. Keep your eyes peeled for an abundance of wildlife including gentoo, Adelie and rockhopper penguins and if you’re lucky you may even be able to spot some humpback whales.
This magnificent adventure spends a full 19 days exploring the far southern reaches of the globe, where you will find an abundance of unusual wildlife. Explore outstanding landscapes filled with towering glaciers that punctuate still waters and a formidable beauty that overwhelms even the most intrepid travellers. Climb aboard your expedition ship to start this once in a lifetime adventure.
What makes this trip extraordinary
- The opportunity to explore diverse, remote locations within the southern continent.
- Conditions permitting, set foot on the continent of Antarctica.
- A huge array of wildlife including several species of penguin living in vast colonies, whales, seals and other seabirds.
- Explore old whaling stations and visit the grave of polar explorer Sir Ernest Shackleton.
- See the incredible landscape of Antarctica, cruising alongside vast icebergs and incredible ice formations.