South Africa provides an excellent experience for families, from learning bush skills to more adrenaline pumping activities; we’ve outlined some of our favourite family activities below:
- Visit the ostrich farms on the garden route.
- Head to De Zeekoe to meet the meerkats.
- Explore Addo Elephant Park via a self-drive safari or enjoy the hiking trails.
- Venture through private nature reserves and meet the elephants at Knysna.
- We can arrange family safaris including accommodation with safari kids clubs so they can learn bush survival techniques, track animals and take part in conservation projects.
- Enjoy Boulders Beach in Cape Town, home to about 3,000 penguins on their own sandy beach.