Our Current Vacancies
Polar - Product Operations Co-ordinator
Who you are:
- As one of our Product Co-ordinators you will play a key role in ensuring our clients have access to our ground breaking product, working hard behind the scenes to ensure that all our product is delivered to an exceptional standard.
- You will be responsible for the operating and delivering of our small group trips, Including the logistics of any kit that is required in location.
- You will be ready to take ownership of specific product areas whilst working as part of a close-knit team, confidently liaising with global suppliers and our Expedition Leaders on a regular basis.
- You will recognise yourself as someone who has a sharp focus on accuracy and understands how “getting it right” is critical to our business.
- You will be a strong team player, who is proactive, approachable and understands the importance of
- You will be highly organised but with the ability to reprioritise in an ever-changing travel landscape and relish the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment.
- You will take ownership of implementation of new product from sourcing to the collateral produced and the training of our Destination Specialists and wider team and ensure that our content is always correct.
- You will have a minimum of three years’ experience working in travel operations, ideally for an adventure tour operator and have a passion for travel and the natural world. It would be useful, but not essential to have guided/repped.
The Benefits: A salary of £27,000 the Product Operations Co-ordinator will receive personal development and strong career progression within a flexible hybrid office/WFH environment. Other benefits applicable to this post include: +private healthcare +pension +store discounts +cycle to work scheme +regular team socials +travel opportunities and enhanced holiday.
I want this: If this sounds like where you want to make the difference, please send covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who you are:
- As one of our Destination Specialists you will work within your specialist area taking care of clients on every step of their NWS journey. Your understanding of what is uniquely important to each client and your ability to deliver on those priorities will set you apart from the rest of the pack.
- You will be encouraged to develop your areas of expertise in a client-focused sales environment, driving the product forward in an innovative way.
- You will read and study about your region, learn about its wildlife, culture, history and politics and be a champion for your area; understanding the challenges that it faces and the beauty of its hidden gems.
- You will be results driven with a sharp focus on accuracy, recognising this as critical for both you and your client.
- You will be confident in your ability to talk to clients, have a passion for travel and The Natural World even if you haven’t yet experienced it all.
- You will be a strong team player, who is approachable and understands the importance of communication.
- You will be given the opportunity to travel abroad for familiarisation trips and experience first-hand what the NWS difference is.
The Benefits: In addition to a competitive salary the Destination Specialist will receive personal development and strong career progression within a flexible hybrid office/WFH environment. Other benefits applicable to this post include: +pension +store discounts +cycle to work scheme +regular team socials +travel opportunities and enhanced holiday.
I want this: If this sounds like where you want to make the difference, please send covering letter and CV to email@example.com
Who We Are
Natural World Safaris is a ground-breaking, multi award-winning tour operator that prides itself on crafting unique, wildlife-focused itineraries and experiences. Our un-replicated product offering, coupled with our dynamic team of specialists and ground partners, provides unrivalled opportunity for clients to get as close to the natural world as is possible. We recognise that our clients deserve not ‘the best’ but ‘their best’; whether this is free diving with Sperm whales, working with world renowned conservationists or creating once in a lifetime memories. For us, the journey into the extraordinary is guaranteed. Our product spans 42 destinations worldwide and we will not be stopping there. We are on the search for enthusiastic and passionate individuals to join our product team.
Why Work With Us?
These are just some of the reasons we love working at Natural World Safaris:
- Brand new offices located in the lively heart of Brighton, with easy access to the beach and the stunning South Downs National Park.
- Work with a friendly and enthusiastic team with extensive knowledge of wildlife and their specialist destinations.
- Help clients to plan their ideal safari, and see all the incredible photos from their adventures afterwards.
- Chance to travel to some of the world's most pioneering destinations, including discounted safaris and opportunities for partner-accompanied travel.
- Support wildlife conservation by working with a number of organisations, such as the David Shepherd Wildlife Foundation and the Kianjavato Lemur Project.
- Balance work around your family, with childcare voucher schemes and flexible working hours available.
- Annual company Christmas party and summer barbecue, as well as spontaneous office pizza lunches