A private seaplane adventure taking you to places roads do not reach, and to wilderness far from civilisation, exploring the heart of Swedish Lapland, the Lofoten Islands, the North Cape, into Finland and onto Tromso. Think a mix of enormous fjords, glacial valleys, picturesque villages, the Sami people with their reindeer herds, fishing, hiking, canoeing, boat trips on rivers and along the Norwegian coast, and reaching the northernmost point of continental Europe. This is an unforgettable adventure.
What makes this trip extraordinary
- A fabulous way to explore north of the Arctic Circle, with a private guide and perfect for a private group
- Manoeuvre narrow valleys, fly over enormous fjords and land on the smallest of lakes on a Cessna seaplane
- Hike, fish (eat what you catch!), canoe, explore by boat, look out for eiders, white-tailed eagles, reindeer
- Travel in June/July to experience the midnight sun
- Enjoy Arctic and Norwegian gastronomy created with fresh, local produce