A fantastic Namibia Safari taking in the highlights of this understated African country. Walk the magnificent dunes, take in the stunning desert mountain scenery, follow the wildlife of Etosha National Park and get up close and personal with the Big Cats of the AfriCat Foundation.
What makes this trip extraordinary?
- Hot air balloon ride at sunrise, over the towering sand dunes of Sossusvlei watching the world below light up in a palette of colours.
- Boat trip to see seals at Walvis Bay.
- Visit a UNESCO World Heritage Site to see over 2000 ancient rock carvings created over a thousand years ago.
- Enjoy an evening drink overlooking floodlit waterholes at Etosha National Park.
- Visit the AfriCat Foundation to encounter and learn more about Africa’s big cats.