The concept of the safari was born in the African savannah, and few places are as famed around the world for their wildlife and wilderness as Kenya’s Masai Mara. This safari will allow you to journey through this iconic region on game drives – a mainstay of African safaris – but also on foot, which offers a completely different safari experience. Led by your experienced guides, you’ll explore the 50,000-acre Naboisho Conservancy the way the Maasai have done for generations, awakening your senses and discovering Kenya’s flora and fauna at your own pace.
What makes this trip extraordinary
- Travel through the Masai Mara’s Naboisho Conservancy.
- Learn about the wildlife of the region from expert Maasai guides.
- Embark on morning, afternoon and nighttime game drives.
- Spend three days mobile camping in the wilderness of Naboisho.
- Walk in the footprints of lions, cheetahs, leopards, elephants, giraffes, zebra, buffalo, and a host of other African wildlife.
Walking safaris in the Masai Mara are a fantastic option for travellers wishing to truly immerse themselves in the natural world.