A luxury exclusive safari, straight into the heart of southern Africa with private game drives and excursions whilst staying in world-class safari lodges.
This outstanding safari offers the opportunity to immerse yourself in the atmosphere of a luxurious bygone era, staying in some of the best properties on the African continent, from the Kalahari Legend, Jack’s Camp in Botswana to Benguerra Island, an island hideaway like no other in the Indian Ocean.
With private vehicles and the highest rated guides and naturalists at your disposal, enjoy a scenic no-door helicopter flight over the Okavango Delta with champagne stop and the opportunity to dive and snorkel within a protected marine conservation area in one of the most beautiful coral-rich parts of the Indian Ocean.
What makes this trip extraordinary
- Helicopter tour of the Victoria Falls followed by a walking tour of the falls and high tea at The Victoria Falls Hote
- A helicopter flight over the Ovovango Delta with a mokoro excursion and special champagne stop
- An opportunity to meet the HZu/’hoasi Bushmen to learn about their lifestyle and ancient traditions
- Game drives with private guide and vehicle throughout your safari with the opportunity to see all of the African Big 5 on this safari, as well as many rarer species of wildlife
- The chance to stay in some of the best, and most in-demand properties in Africa