This epic safari has been specifically created for the discerning family who are looking for spectacular wildlife viewing with exclusive private guiding whilst staying in the best family lodges available. We truly believe that getting away from technology and immersing children in the bush can be one of the most rewarding and bonding experiences for a family. Throughout this safari you will have private guides and vehicles that are specifically trained to educate young children conservation and bush life using interactive and meaningful ways. The parents can get involved as much as they like too with lots of activities created for the whole family.
What makes this trip extraordinary
- Private naturalist guides and vehicles throughout.
- Staying at Dereck & Beverly Jourbert’s Zarafa Camp and the ultra-luxurious Jack’s Camp.
- Scenic helicopter flight above the Okavango Delta.
- Private luxury mobile camping in the Okavango Delta.
- Meeting meerkats, quad biking and live planetarium shows in the Kalahari.
A wildlife safari of epic proportions; the ultimate way to experience Botswana as a family.