About Andersson's Camp
Taking its name from Swedish explorer Charles Andersson, who first ‘discovered’ Etosha Pan, with the help of Francis Galton, in 1851, Andersson’s Camp is set against the low Ondundozonanandana Mountains. On the boundary of Etosha National park, amidst the scrub-covered plains and white calcrete soils, this is a fantastic camp for families or independent travellers.
The camp has been renovated with a modern safari theme, using the old farmstead as a hub at the heart of the camp, with 20 tents for accommodation.
This is a great value lodge in a great location, on the border of Etosha National Park, 8 kilometres from the turn off to the private Ongava Reserve.