Talk to one of our specialists for further details on our small group Greenland safaris.
Experience the best of Eastern Greenland on this adventure-filled expedition aboard the M/S Sea Spirit. Witness towering, majestic mountains, silent fjords and unfathomable ice bergs as you seek out whales, seabirds and seals with plenty of unique photographic opportunities throughout. Then, as darkness falls, look to the skies for the world's most vivid natural wonder: the Northern Lights.
On this trip into the heart of Greenland you'll experience once-in-a-lifetime sights: from stunningly silent fjords, dramatic peaks and incandescent ice bergs in Scoresby Sund to jagged bird-filled cliffs and tiny fishing villages in Iceland. There’s even the possibility of seeing the enchantingly ethereal Aurora Borealis, more commonly known as the Northern Lights.
Learn from the expertise of the expedition staff who will lead you through Greenland's fascinating wildlife and changing picturesque landscapes. Spend your days sailing on the M/S Sea Spirit where whales and seabirds frequent the waters, with stops along the way to hike the Arctic tundra, photograph wildlife and visit local Inuit populations, before retiring to gaze into the endless and wide night skies for the vivid Northern lights. This trip provides a truly well rounded and unforgettable Greenland experience.
What makes this trip extraordinary?
- Enjoy the breath-taking scenery of East Greenland.
- Navigate around massive icebergs in zodiac boats.
- Watch for whales from the bow of the ship.
- Photograph whales, seabirds and seals.
- Enjoy talks from your expert expedition team.
- Marvel at mountains reflected in the still waters of silent fjords.
- Explore Scoresby Sund, the World’s largest fjord system.
- Meet locals and experience traditional Inuit settlements.
- Look to the skies for some of the world’s most vivid displays of Northern Lights.