Scouring the vast Arctic desert tundra from the outdoor platform of a Polar Rover, the morning sun rising over the tundra, we spot them. Elevated above the bears, but just feet away, as the bears approach the vehicles you peer down into the eyes of the King of the Arctic. As the creature strides closer, unfazed by your presence, the sheer majesty of the polar bear becomes apparent. Everyone who is lucky enough to spot a polar bear in the wild comes back totally awestruck. On the tundra in the land of the polar bear, time stands still. This trip puts you in the right place at the right time to maximise your chances of coming face to face with these kings of the north.
What makes this trip extraordinary?
- Close encounters from specially designed Polar Rovers – come face to face with polar bears.
- Option to take to the skies in a helicopter to track bears over frozen Hudson Bay.
- Experience the exhilaration of husky sledding.
- A good chance of spotting the incredible Northern Lights.
- Private chartered planes from Winnipeg to Churchill, meaning less chance of delays and more time on the tundra with the bears.