An intimate, ice strengthened expedition ship sleeping up to 118 passengers. A great mix of adventure and luxury.
This incredible journey departs Ushuaia to explore the outstanding Antarctic Peninsula and South Shetland Islands, which contrary to popular belief, is far from a world of white desolation. Vivid emerald, violets and blues colour the landscapes on this truly adventurous Antarctic Safari. Pass huge icebergs, encounter huge whales and witness massive rookeries of penguins as you explore this vast icy wilderness. Subject to weather and ice conditions you will have the opportunity to stand on the continent itself.
What makes this trip extraordinary?
- Visit the continent of Antarctica and the South Shetland Islands.
- Cruise in a zodiac alongside incredible icebergs and ice formations.
- See vast colonies of penguins.
- Spot orca, humpback and minke whales in the cold Antarctic waters.
- Cross the famous Drake Passage, followed by an array of seabirds.