Fully refurbished in 2018, Gorilla Forest Camp offers luxury tented lodging along with sumptuous cuisine, easy access to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park and mesmerising views of the surrounding forest.Find out more
Encounter Uganda's most wondrous wildlife – mountain gorillas, chimpanzees and savannah big game – on this exciting tailor-made safari.
With its impressive diversity of wildlife, landscapes and protected areas, Uganda is rightly regarded as one of the best safari destinations in all of Africa. On this 10-day adventure you'll be able to take in many of the country's highlights. There'll be no fewer than four primate tracking experiences, each one sure to provide memories that will last a lifetime, as you go in search of chimpanzees and mountain gorillas. There's also time to seek out big game in Queen Elizabeth National Park, more than 750 square miles of wilderness that is home to lion, leopard, elephant, buffalo, hippo, giraffe, and crocodile, to name just a few species.
What makes this trip extraordinary
- Tracking the cheeky chimpanzees of Kibale Forest National Park.
- Magnificent views of the Rwenzori Mountains.
- Enjoying a shared boat cruise on the Kazinga Channel.
- A contrasting chimpanzee tracking experience in Kyambura Gorge.
- Game drives in search of tree-climbing lions and other wildlife in Queen Elizabeth National Park.
- Tracking the mountain gorillas of Bwindi Impenetrable National Park.
- Contribute to the survival of the mountain gorilla, purely by your presence with them.