A fantastic safari exploring the heartland of Uganda, tracking the chimpanzees of Kibale Forest, enjoying the savannah game of Queen Elizabeth National Park, seeking out the endangered mountain gorillas of Bwindi and relaxing in the tranquil landscape of Lake Mburo.
What makes this trip extraordinary
- Game drives in search of the tree-climbing lions and other wildlife in Queen Elizabeth National Park.
- Enjoying a boat cruise on the abundant Kazinga Channel.
- Taking part in the Chimpanzee Habituation Program in Kibale Forest National Park.
- Searching for the elusive chimps of Kyambura Gorge.
- Tracking mountain gorillas in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest, twice!
- Visiting Lake Mburo National Park that supports an impressive variety of flora and fauna.
Encountering wild chimpanzees and gorillas is a unique and breathtaking experience.