Spend time privately tracking world-famous mountain gorillas of Volcanoes National Park and the chimpanzees in Nyungwe Forest National Park.
An exciting opportunity to visit some of Rwanda’s most thrilling wildlife hotspots. Explore the fascinating city of Kigali whilst staying in the most exclusive property in town including the One & Only Gorilla Nest. Go on a private tracking experience for close-up encounters with mountain gorillas and spend time with the doctors of the Mountain Gorilla Veterinary Project, learning about the incredible conservation work they do. Next it’s off to Nyungwe Forest National Park to track chimpanzees and enjoy a canopy walk with a waterfall hike deep in the forest, before visiting cheeky golden monkeys in the Virunga Mountains. All the while you’ll fly through the Rwandan countryside by scenic helicopter transfer!
What makes this trip extraordinary
- Tracking the world-famous mountain gorillas of Volcanoes National Park
- Staying at one of Rwanda's most luxurious safari properties.
- Flying through the Rwandan countryside by scenic helicopter transfer
- Travelling “The Land of a Thousand Hills”
- Spend time with the doctors of the Mountain Gorilla Veterinary Project