A unique safari taking in the highlights of East Africa including tracking the endangered mountain gorillas of Rwanda, enjoying the big game and migration herds of the Serengeti and relaxing at the perfect beach retreat of Ras Kutani. Throughout this safari you stay at some of the best lodges in the region, maximising your comfort at the same time as seeing as much as possible during your stay.
What makes this trip extraordinary?
- Track the endangered mountain gorillas of Rwanda twice.
- Visit the Mountain Gorilla Veterinary Project and meet some of the Gorilla Doctors.
- Track the golden monkeys.
- Fantastic wildlife sightings including several species of penguin, seal and whale.
- Visit Dian Fossey’s Grave and see the remains of the research centre in which she worked.