Travelling aboard an executive Cessna Grand Caravan aeroplane, on this unique safari you will learn about the conservation efforts surrounding some of Kenya’s most endangered animals while experiencing stunning views of the landscape from the air. Learn about the work of the Mara-Meru Cheetah Project and the Northern Rangeland Trust, and witness important research to help in the conservation of African elephants. Accompanied throughout by an expert guide and joined at each location by wildlife and conservation specialists, you will have the opportunity to truly discover some of the incredile but threatened wildlife of the region, including lion, cheetah, African elephant, African wild dog, Grevy's zebra, and the critically endangered black rhinoceros.
What makes this trip extraordinary?
- Explore the wildlife-rich areas of Kenya, including the Masai Mara, Laikipia plateau, Lewa Wildlife Conservancy and the Samburu National Reserve.
- Experience first-hand the work of important conservation organisations in the region.
- Fly over breathtaking natural landscapes, including the Masai Mara and Great Rift Valley with its lakes and extinct volcanoes.
- Learn about Kenya’s endangered animals on the ground with dedicated conservation and wildlife specialists.
- Benefit from the professional expertise of an English-speaking guide certified as a silver-level member of the the Kenya Professional Safari Guides Association, who will be your host for the duration of the safari.