This free and comprehensive guide to seeing whales in the wild offers in-depth information and advice to help you prepare for your journey and inspire you to travel. Find out about our experiences swimming with whales on their migration routes, discover the best places to whale watch, and find out how to combine whales with your wildlife safari. Included in this guide you will find:
- Find out how to swim with blue whales, humpbacks, killer whales, whale sharks, sperm whales and more.
- Discover the best places to see whales, and the best time to go.
- Details on top whale species (as well as whale sharks).
- A selection of top whale safaris.
- How to combine whale watching with other wildlife safaris.
- Information on conservation.
There are some amazing photographs throughout the guide too, many taken in the field by our destination specialists, or guides.
Our swimming with whales trips are on set dates and are limited to very few people, we can also tailor specific safaris to your needs. Download the guide, or click the button below to get in touch with us straight away.