This free and comprehensive guide to seeing whales, whale sharks and other marine species in the wild offers in-depth information and advice to help you prepare for your journey and inspire you to travel. Find out about our experiences swimming with whales on their migration routes, discover the best places to watch whale sharks, and find out how to combine such species with your wildlife safari. Included in this guide you will find:
- Find out how to swim with blue whales, humpbacks, killer whales, whale sharks, sperm whales and more.
- Discover the best places to see these species, and the best times to go.
- Details on various marine species.
- A selection of top marine safaris.
- How to combine whale watching with other wildlife safaris.
- Information on conservation.
There are some amazing photographs throughout the guide too, many taken in the field by our destination specialists, or guides.
Many of our trips are on set dates and are limited to very few people, but we can also tailor specific safaris to your needs. Download the guide, or click the button below to get in touch with us straight away.