A truly remote polar adventure, flying into Churchill and then catching an onward flight deeper into the territory of the King of the Arctic. Arriving at Seal River Heritage Lodge you have the next six days to experience this truly unique region of the world with no-one else around. This is your own Arctic wilderness. Enjoy some truly unique adventures during your stay including tundra trekking, driving the coastline in a tundra tracker, beluga whale spotting, ocean kayaking, northern highlights and more.
What makes this trip extraordinary?
- Experience the Arctic wilderness.
- Incredible wildlife encounters including polar bears and caribou.
- Spot pods of beluga whales.
- Kayaking the tranquil waters of Hudson Bay.
- Chance of seeing the Northern Lights.