Peru’s attraction to world travellers rests in both its cultural and natural wonders, and this safari allows you to see both in style. Travelling on board the luxurious Vistadome train through the country’s Sacred Valley allows you to take in the beauty of the Andean highlands through panoramic windows, with the final destination being the ancient Inca city of Machu Picchu. You’ll also be able to travel in comfort while plying the waterways of the Peruvian Amazon, enjoying a riverboat cruise on board the marvellous Amazon Aria riverboat. Peru’s capital city, Lima, also holds its fair share of culture and history just waiting to be discovered.
What makes this trip extraordinary
- Discover the ancient Sacred Valley of Ollantaytambo.
- Explore the magnificent Inca city of Machu Picchu.
- Cruise the Peruvian Amazon in style and sail down secluded waterways.
- Meet the wildlife of the Amazon as your guides teach you about the flora and fauna living here.
- Learn about the history of Peru with a guided tour of historic Lima.