Cruise through the remote islands of the Philippines and Indonesia on a pioneering ship expedition as you discover the underwater world of the whale shark.
Lying like pearls scattered across the quator, the archipelagos of the Philippines and Indonesia's undiscovered islands are the postcard defintition of paradise where pristine blue waves gently lap at white sand beaches. Discover primordial jungles and untouched coral reefs, home to a plethora of wildlife as myriad adventures await above and below the surface. Learn about incredible history, heritage, and ancient cultures as you cruise on the luxurious 140-guest expedition ship, the Heritage Adventurer.
Explore the 'Galapagos of Asia', Sibuyan Island, visit the 'Whale Shark Capital of the World' and swim with these gentle giants before discovering the 'Eight wonder of the world' on Bohol Island. The Tojoman Lagoon proves to be an oasis for wildlife as you search for Crested Black Macaque, saucer-eyed Tarsier, and thousands of stingless jellyfish.
What makes this trip extraordinary
- Swim with whale sharks as you visit the 'Whale Shark Capital of the World'
- Look for the critically endangered Crested Black Macaque
- Snorkel in pristine coral reefs and be surrounded by thousands of tropical fish
- Explore Sibuyan, the 'Galapagos of Asia'
- Discover the fascinating history of the Spice Islands at Banda Neira