Join two specialist safari guides to explore the abundant wildlife and rugged landscapes of Zakouma National Park, one of Africa's last remaining wildernesses. The park is renowned for its exceptional birdlife, lion populations and crocodile-filled rivers.
Step off the usual African safari trail to discover the wild, untamed landscapes of Zakouma National Park in Chad alongside two specialist safari guides. The Chadian government have committed to protecting the flora and fauna of the region so there is plenty of wildlife to see and photograph during your game drives and nature walks.
What makes this trip extraordinary
- Track the healthy resident lion population in Zakouma National Park.
- Enjoy flexible daily activities with the possibility of engaging with the African Parks Conservation Network.
- Watch wildlife gather around the park’s pans, including vast elephant herds and a huge array of birdlife.
- Learn from two specialist safari guides who are experts in the region.
- Explore the far reaches of the park with the use of a fly-camp rig and two safari vehicles.