This is a fantastic safari that takes in some of the hotspots of Tanzania and maximises your chances of seeing as much wildlife as possible. Spending time at both Olakira and Dunia Camps puts you right in the path of the migration and some fantastic resident game. On your return journey you enjoy a night at the cosy Plantation Lodge with a visit to the renowned Ngorongoro Crater; then spend the final days of your trip relaxing on the spice island of Zanzibar at the lovely Matemwe Lodge.
What makes this trip extraordinary?
- Witness the magnificent big game and big cats of the Serengeti.
- Explore via game drives and hot air balloon rides over the Serengeti.
- Experience the famous great wildebeest migration (December to March).
- Enjoy great, traditional African camping and luxurious lodges.
- Relax, dive, snorkel and more on the pristine beaches of Zanzibar.