The Serengeti of Tanzania is one of Africa's most famous wildlife areas, its sweeping savannahs home to many of the continent's standout species. Here you can spot lion, leopard, cheetah, elephant, black rhino, Cape buffalo, wildebeest and antelope, to name but a few. There are many ways that one can experience the Serengeti; if you're looking for a more luxurious option, this safari is just the ticket. Roving Bushtops and Serengeti Bushtops allow you to see this national park in style.
What makes this trip extraordinary
- Staying in two locations in the Serengeti for four nights each gives you an amazing opportunity for the best game-viewing possible.
- Spending time in both the Northern and Central Serengeti enables you to enjoy diverse ecosystems and different wildlife patterns.
- Exploring the lesser-visited Northern Serengeti with its wild landscape and wilderness feel.
- Flying in and around the Serengeti ensures no long bumpy road journeys as well as an incredible bird’s-eye perspective on the savannah below!
- This safari is perfect for travel year-round, with resident wildlife always found and, depending on the season, the wildebeest migration!