Immerse yourself in South Africa’s natural beauty without compromising on luxury. Spend six days in the company of expert guides while exploring idyllic winelands and a private game reserve, all while staying in private villas.
Forget the distractions and the complications – with private villas and private guides, you and your loved ones will be able to spend this adventurous week-long journey doing what you want, when you want. You’ll begin your time in South Africa with a series of safaris in the Kwandwe Private Game Reserve, where Africa’s “Big Five” – lions, leopards, elephants, rhinoceros and Cape buffalo – are all found roaming the wilderness. Next you’ll transfer to the fertile winelands of the Western Cape, where you can spend two days at your leisure with glass in hand and a further day on an exciting excursion in the surrounding area.
What makes this trip extraordinary
- Explore the Eastern and Western Cape in the safe hands of expert guides who know the areas like the back of their hand.
- Stay in two wonderfully appointed private villas that don’t compromise on luxury.
- Spend three all-inclusive days in the biodiverse Kwandwe Private Game Reserve, home to Africa’s Big Five as well as cheetahs, servals, blue cranes and a host of other wildlife.
- Enjoy the services of a private butler while sampling the renowned wines of the Franschhoek Valley.
- Partake in a complementary day of adventure in the Western Cape – try your hand at hiking, paddle boarding, or simply take in the stunning scenery.