Talk to one of our specialists for further details on our tailor-made safaris in South Africa.
South Africa remains one of the continent’s premier destinations for viewing some of the world’s most iconic animal species. The fame of Kruger National Park has done nothing to dampen the remarkable wildlife experiences on offer here, and on this safari you’ll be able to embark on game drives through the park in search of antelope, kudu, giraffes, hippos, crocodiles, cheetahs and Africa’s “Big Five” (lions, leopards, rhinos, elephants and buffalo). You’ll also be able to venture through a number of lesser-known parks and reserves in the company of expert guides, exploring South Africa’s wild landscape from land, air and water.
What makes this trip extraordinary
- Enjoy “Big 5” game viewing in the famous Kruger National Park.
- Join professional guides for game walks in a number of different protected areas.
- Take a scenic charter flight across South Africa’s rolling hills and plains down to the country’s eastern coastline.
- Wander through coastal forests and take a guided canoe tour in iSimangaliso Wetland Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Enjoy sundowners on Lake Sibaya and go turtle tracking on Mabibi Beach, looking out for loggerheads and leatherbacks as they lay their eggs in in the soft sand.
- Seek out the rhino populations of Huluhluwe Game Reserve.