An epic safari sojourn bursting with both style and substance. Tread the earth lightly as you journey seamlessly from Kenya to Cape Town via Victoria Falls and Botswana’s Selinda Reserve, staying at Africa’s most iconic properties along the way, each with their own remarkable conservation credentials.
This exceptional 13-night ultra-luxury safari includes a highly coveted overnight stay at Giraffe Manor, with Rothschild's giraffes as unusual breakfast companions, and three nights thrilling game-viewing in the famed Masai Mara, based at Cottar's 1920s Camp. Both properties are the embodiment of classic, romantic Kenya: picturesque, charming and steeped in history. Following an overnight interlude at the elegant Hemingways Nairobi, fly to Victoria Falls for two nights in exquisite tented style on the banks of the Zambezi River at Mpala Jena, part of the highly regarded Great Plains Conservation portfolio.
A light aircraft hop then brings you to the exquisite Zarafa Camp, brainchild of filmmakers Derek & Beverley Joubert. You'll be situated for three nights at Zarafa, surrounded on all sides by pristine game-rich woodland and floodplains. Afterwards, fly to Cape Town for a fittingly fabulous finale to this extraordinary journey, with three nights at Cape Town’s ultimate address – Ellerman House combines historic grandeur with an uncontrived sense of style and flair.
What makes this trip extraordinary?
- Luxuriating in some of Africa’s most iconic hotels and camps.
- Overnight at Giraffe Manor in classic ‘Out of Africa’ Kenya style.
- Superb game-viewing in the Masai Mara based at Cottar’s 1920s Camp.
- Seamless connection from Kenya to Victoria Falls, Botswana and Cape Town.
- Overnight in Nairobi in classic Hemingways style.
- Enjoy access to Victoria Falls from the luxurious Mpala Jena Camp on the banks of the Zambezi River.
- Stay at the exquisite Zarafa Camp edging the Selinda Reserve's game-rich floodplains and Zibadianja Lagoon.
- Sojourn at Ellerman House in Cape Town with endless Atlantic views.