Explore Chile over nine nights starting the bustling city of Santiago before moving on to the outstanding natural phenomenon that is the Atacama Desert. Here you will explore the Atacama Salt Flats and the Chaxa Lagoon, as well as dramatic geysers and natural hot pools. Moving on to Easter Island, experience relaxed island life and explore through a variety of different excursions, the perfect way to chill out.
What makes this trip extraordinary?
- Combines the impressive Atacama Desert with unique Easter Island.
- Explore Valle de Luna (Moon Valley) and Valle de Muerte (Death Valley).
- Witness amazing flamingo lined lakes and huge geysers.
- Discover the mysterious cultures and legends that surround Easter Island.
- Explore lava tunnels and snorkel in crystal clear waters.