Belize is a perfect destination for experiencing a huge variety of natural and cultural wonders, all in one compact country that makes exploration easy. This itinerary will take you to the Maya ruins of Caracol in the Cayo District, the extensive Mountain Pine Ridge Reserve, the lush Orange Walk District (where you can search for the elusive jaguar), and a number of stunning cave systems. From rainforest to reef, you will then explore the vibrant wonderland of Belize's cayes and atolls, with first-class diving and pristine beaches on which to relax.
What makes this trip extraordinary?
- Visit Caracol, the largest archaeological site in Belize, hidden amidst thick jungle.
- Step foot in the "Cave of the Crystal Sepulchre", one of the most impressive caves in the Maya lowland.
- Enjoy night walks and sunrise canoe trips.
- Watch for jaguars and other wildlife in the Orange Walk District.
- Explore the spectacular rock formations of the Rio Frio Caves.
- Discover the incredible marine life of Ambergris Caye, which includes dolphins and manta rays.