Starting with the roar of cascading water at beautiful Iguassu, you then head to Esteros del Ibera, where you may see capybara and caiman in Argentina’s answer to the Pantanal as well as abundant birdlife and perhaps even a glimpse of the elusive Jaguar! In Peninsula Valdes you can see the largest colonies of elephant seals in the world, colonies of lovable Magellanic penguins and southern right whales before returning to the thrilling city of Buenos Aires.
What makes this trip extraordinary?
- Visit the largest colonies of elephant seal in the world.
- Track jaguars and witness caiman and capybara in Argentina’s answer to Brazil’s Pantanal Wetlands.
- Walk freely among hundreds of penguins at Punta Tombo.
- Explore Buenos Aires, Argentina’s colourful capital city.
- Witness the majestic Iguassu Falls and meet the resident wildlife.