Talk to one of our specialists for further details on our Indian Ocean safaris.
Journey into the vibrant turquoise and pristine white of the of the Seychelles' Outer Islands. Beginning in the remote and virtually untouched Astove Atoll, slip into the blue and try kayaking amongst turtles or fly fishing in the rich waters, before hopping over to the stunning Cosmelodo Atoll, an island protected from human influence for many years. Here you can snorkel in crystal-clear waters and experience some of the most diverse marine life on earth – you can even look out for manta rays and clownfish. Finally, Alphonse Island provides the best scuba diving in the Seychelles, with opportunities to swim with spinner dolphins or simply relax on land, go birdwatching and cycle around. The wide range of marine and land-based activities available on this trip, alongside the ample opportunity to explore stunning azure waters, provides something for everyone and offers a truly tropical safari experience.
What makes this trip extraordinary
- Explore the 22,000-hectare Outer Islands, the ultimate in marine playgrounds.
- Take part in conservation through ecotourism, which contributes to environmental stewardship of some of the finest islands in the Seychelles.
- Take the opportunity to island-hop around four of the Seychelles' most pristine and enchanting islands.
- A true marine adventure with kayaking, diving, snorkelling, paddle boarding and fishing on offer, as well as cycling, hiking and of course the chance for beachside relaxation.
- The chance to engage in conservation experiences such as turtle tracking and reef surveying.