Join wildlife and travel photographer Pie Aerts on this immersive safari into the heart of Brazil’s Pantanal wetlands, in search of the elusive jaguar. Staying aboard an exclusive floating hotel, explore the winding, wildlife-rich waterways of the Three Brothers, Cuiabá and Piquiri Rivers by boat, observing giant river otters, capybaras and jaguars relaxing or hunting on the river banks. Pie will be on hand throughout your trip to provide hands-on guidance and expertise on capturing the perfect wildlife image.
What makes this trip extraordinary
- Receive expert photography coaching skills from wildlife photographer Pie Aerts.
- Head out on the river banks of the Pantanal to see jaguars hunting down capybaras and other wildlife.
- Follow the expertise of Pie Aerts who will lead you on the prowl for your perfect jaguar shot, and deliver post safari lectures and feedback on your photos.
- See caimans and jaguars as they struggle to establish who is at the top of the local food chain.
- Spend time on your floating accommodation, right on the banks of the Cuiaba River, with a high chance of spotting jaguars from the comfort of your Pantanal home.
Gain a unique insight into the iconic jaguar as you ply the rivers of the Pantanal