Talk to one of our specialists for further details on our tailor-made safaris in South Africa.
A sublime journey through the wildlife-rich landscapes of South Africa to the picture-postcard beaches of Mozambique, with amazing activities and the perfect accommodation for couples.
A sumptuous safari combining classic wildlife viewing and luxury beach time. Begin with game drives to see the big five alongside giraffe, buffalo and much more in South Africa's Ngala Private Reserve. Then move on to a unique night in Ngala Treehouse for an off the grid and unforgettable experience. Finally round it all off on the picturesque shores of Benguerra Island in Mozambique, with opportunities to snorkel, dive and even swim with horses.
What makes this trip extraordinary
- Go in search of the big five in the private Timbavati Reserve which borders the Kruger National Park - all of the animals, without the crowds
- Enjoy romantic tented accommodation balanced between luxury and authenticity
- Spend a night sleeping out under the stars for a truly wild safari experience
- Stay in your sumptuous private villa on a picture perfect Mozambican island
- Relax on the gorgeous white sandy beaches of the Bazaruto Archipelago
- Explore the underwater wonders of the Bazaruto Marine Park