- You must have at least two years’ experience in a similar role – this may have been more focused on either SEO or PPC
- A genuine love of data with the ability to extract and analyse information
- Strong experience of using Excel and Google Sheets for data manipulation. You’ll be pulling together a lot of reports, from our CRM and Analytics
- Knowledge of technical SEO; you need to have a good understanding of tools such as Screaming Frog and Ahrefs
- Experience of PPC (Google AdWords and Facebook) and what makes a good landing page
- Some experience of website CRO
- Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics and Search Console
- Knowledge of Umbraco
- Experience in managing a team
- A genuine passion for travel, wildlife and conservation. The majority of our team are well travelled and ideally we are looking for somebody who shares our enthusiasm for the natural world.
About the Company
Natural World Safaris is a specialist travel outfitter with a focus on wildlife, creating extraordinary safaris that put clients in the heart of the natural world. We craft itineraries using a selection of handpicked camps and lodges to create private tailor-made safaris, small group trips or specialist led adventures.
Established in 2005, our team are the wildlife specialists, delivering some of the most immersive experiences available in the natural world. From grizzlies to gorillas, whales to wildebeest, polar bears to penguins, each bespoke or specialist-led safari puts guests up close and personal with some of the world’s most spectacular or elusive wildlife, whilst promoting conscientious travel and supporting local conservation projects.
We have a friendly work culture with a range of perks.
Our modern office is located in the heart of Brighton, less than a 15-minute walk from the mainline station.