Iceland is a natural paradise and this is a unique experience in which you can witness the best it has to offer, including colossal killer whales in their wild habitat, northern lights and ice caves. Very few people have the opportunity to see killer whales up close, but Western Iceland is fast becoming the world’s top destination to see these amazing marine mammals.
The group size is so small you will have Patrick Dykstra’s undivided attention and with his instruction will have the best chances of seeing and spending as much time as possible with the whales. In addition to getting up close to killer whales in our privately chartered zodiac, you will be taken to the amazing ice caves as well as the other highlights of Iceland. Each night you will seek out the best locations for seeing the Northern Lights.
What makes this trip extraordinary?
- Close encounters – an exclusive chance to come face to face with killer whales.
- Spot the wonderful northern lights.
- Be dazzled by incredible glacial ice caves.
- Snorkel or dive the Silfra Rift; a crack between the North American and Eurasian Continental plates.
- Learn photography skills for both wildlife and nature.
- Have an entire week to utilise Patrick Dykstra’s amazing expertise.