Talk to one of our specialists for further details on our tailor-made safaris in Alaska.
A week of adventure showcasing two wildlife icons of Alaska's southwest coast. This unique trip offers volcanoes, beachcombing, hiking, wilderness solitude, and world-class wildlife viewing.
The Alaska Peninsula is incomparably rich and rugged. Four days will be spent with enormous brown bears and salmon on the Pacific Coast of Katmai National Park. From the camp in the flower-filled dunes, you can watch sea birds fish, observe bears cruising the beach, and watch the dramatic weather move over this wild landscape, and the days filled with exploration. The end of the trip finishes with a trip to Alaska’s most reliable walrus colony, 500 miles west of Anchorage on the Bering Sea Coast which we reach by small aircraft.
What makes this trip extraordinary
- Camp in Katmai National Park which boasts some of the highest densities of brown bears and the largest brown bears in the world
- Hiking, nature walks, and bears (as well as other wildlife) at Katmai National Park
- Observe and photograph walrus at Cape Seniavin and Round Island on the Alaska Peninsula
- Fly along the Bering Sea, scanning for wildlife and other treasures
- Perfect for a family adventure in the remote wilderness