In the travel world Costa Rica has a magical name conjuring up all sorts of colourful images, dripping rainforests and pristine beaches. This trip explores that realm of mystery as you venture into the renowned Tortuguero National Park in search of manatees, caiman and turtles, breathe in the air of the forest canopy as you explore the luscious countryside and crisp air of the highlands, marvel at the primates of Manuel Antonio National Park or relax on the unhurried Pacific beaches.
What makes this trip extraordinary
- Explore tropical Tortuguero; home to tapirs, jaguars, monkeys, sloths and more.
- Witness four species of primate in Manuel Antonio National Park.
- Enjoy whale watching, jungle walks, canoe trips, horse riding and night excursions to spot nocturnal wildlife.
- Visit a butterfly farm, frog farm and iguana farm.
- See the nesting turtles between July and September.
A very wildlife orientated safari full of adventure, from jungle walks and horse rides, to canoeing.