Led by the world-renowned and award-winning photographer Keith Ladzinski, this safari allows you to hone your camera skills in a unique setting while exploring Torres del Paine National Park and its soaring mountain peaks. Keith will be present throughout this photographic adventure to lend his expertise as a wildlife photographer, in the hopes of capturing stunning images of Patagonia’s main predator: the elusive puma. A team of expert puma trackers will be on hand to impart their knowledge of this majestic big cat and to determine the best course of action each day. Truly a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!
Raised in Colorado, Keith developed his photography skills from a young age through his love of wildlife and rock climbing, and has successfully gone on to work in the far reaches of all seven continents on numerous expeditions, capturing footage from around the globe. His clients consist of large names such as National Geographic Magazine and National Geographic TV, Discovery, The North Face and Nikon. Having amassed over 1 million followers on his Instagram channel, he is one of the most sought-after photographers in the outdoor world.
What makes this trip extraordinary
- Receive expert photography coaching from award-winning wildlife photographer Keith Ladzinksi.
- Explore Patagonia’s wilderness and venture through the iconic landscapes of the Torres del Paine.
- Follow the expertise of Keith Ladzinski who will not only lead you on the prowl for your perfect puma shot, but also deliver post-safari lectures and feedback on your photos.
- Learn from a team of professional puma and fauna trackers who will ensure you make the most of possible wildlife sightings, including guanaco, rhea, Andean fox and Andean condor.
- Stay for six nights at the world's first geodesic dome hotel, the multi-award-winning Eco Camp Patagonia, voted by Travel + Leisure as South America's 2nd best hotel resort in 2017.