This exciting safari delves into the vibrant depths of Borneo, seeking out its most unusual and wild inhabitants, and exploring some of the most amazing vistas. Starting off by climbing the impressive Mount Kinabalu, Southeast Asia's highest peak, your journey only gets more exciting as you move on to the Kinabatangan River. Here you can spot everything from wild orangutans and proboscis monkeys, to pygmy elephants, tree snakes and civets. From here you head to Sepilok where you have time to explore the forest canopy, visit the Sepilok Orangutan Sanctuary and the remarkable Sun Bear Conservation Centre.
What makes this trip extraordinary
- Meet Borneo’s most unusual and intriguing wildlife.
- Climb Mount Kinabalu, Southeast Asia’s highest peak.
- Visit the Orangutan Sanctuary and the sun Bear Sanctuary.
- Explore the Gomantong Caves; home to orang-utans, mouse deer, wild boar and 300,000 bats!
- Stay in a traditional Bornean longhouse and experience the Rungus culture.
See a range of Borneo's unique wildlife for an exciting safari holiday full of adventure.