Combining Gonarezhou National Park and the Bazaruto Archipelago, two unexplored regions of extraordinary natural beauty, this is the ultimate bush and beach safari for the discerning traveller. Gonarezhou is the second largest but one of the least visited national parks in Zimbabwe, a pristine wilderness that is known for its large elephant herds. Discover the more remote regions of the park based at Mahove Tented Camp. This semi-luxurious seasonal camp is situated on the banks of the Bunde River, one of the best locations in the park for wildlife viewing. From here, you will fly east directly to the Mozambique coast, staying in a sumptuous villa overlooking the azure waters of Vilanculos bay and the Bazaruto Archipelago, and go snorkelling in the marine protected area.
What makes this trip extraordinary
- Discover the wildlife of Gonarezhou National Park, including lions, elephants and leopards.
- Camp out in the wilderness in a seasonal tented camp.
- Seamless direct charter flight from safari to beach.
- Relax on the beautiful beaches of the Mozambique coast.
- Go diving in the waters of the Bazaruto Archipelago, witnessing incredible marine wildlife.
The white-sand beaches of the Mozambique coast are the perfect place to unwind following your African safari.