The concept of the safari was born in Africa, and still remains synonymous with the continent. Images of African icons like Victoria Falls and the plains of the Serengeti are well known and widespread, making them some of the most popular destinations for tourists to their respective countries. But here at Natural World Safaris we approach these world-famous locations differently, opening them up in way that other companies can't. With emerging flight routes it's possible to combine many of these into one trip, and that's exactly what we've done with this once-in-a-lifetime trip.
What makes this trip extraordinary
- Embark on game drives in the world-renowned Sabi Sands Game Reserve, home to Africa's Big Five and particularly well known for its leopard sightings.
- Experience panoramic vistas from atop Table Mountain, looming large above Cape Town.
- Witness the majesty of Victoria Falls from both sides of the Zambezi River.
- Take two gorilla tracking excursions through the dense rainforests of the Virunga Mountains.
- Take to the plains of the Serengeti and search for vast herds of wildbeest and other wild game.
- Descend into the remarkable Ngorongoro Crater, a thriving ecosystem that sustains elephants, rhinos, spotted hyena and more.
The destinations on this safari are simply a must-see for all those whose heart lies in Africa.