Whether viewing lakes and landscapes from the seat of a helicopter or standing mere metres away from a mountain gorilla, this safari offers a bevy of exhilarating experiences packed into eight days that will unveil Rwanda’s true wild heart. Coming face-to-face with primates one day and heading into the savannah for a game drive the next, you’ll enjoy a diverse range of wildlife encounters that will form a Rwandan panorama to mirror your circumnavigation around the country.
What makes this trip extraordinary
- Witness savannah, lake and wetland in Akagera National Park, taking two game drives in search of iconic wildlife like lions, elephants and giraffes.
- Travel to Rwanda’s two other national parks: Volcanoes and Nyungwe Forest.
- Embark on three primate tracking excursions, spending two days with mountain gorillas and one with chimpanzees.
- Visit the Mountain Gorilla Veterinary Centre and learn about the work done to save Rwanda’s injured apes.
- Take four helicopter rides over the 'Land of a Thousand Hills'
Don’t limit yourself to one species or one location – experience all that remarkable Rwanda has to offer in one safari.