This exhilarating adventure through some of Madagascar's most biodiverse regions will showcase the best of its wildlife and natural splendour. You will visit Palmarium Reserve for a glimpse of the peculiar aye aye, the wildlife rich rainforest reserves of Andasibe and Mantadia listening out to the early morning calls of the Indri lemurs, pass through the scenic highlands and spot three species of bamboo lemur within the forests of Ranomafana National Park, before the landscape shifts to vineyards, savannah and the rocky outcrops at Isalo National Park before finally exploring the unique ecosystem of Tsimanampetsotsa National Park.
What makes this madagascar small group safari extraordinary
- Group size is limited to a maximum of 8 guests (trust us - this truly does make a significant difference to your experience, the comfort of space on vehicle and your engagement with our naturalist guide)
- Slow travel Madagascar (you will find out when you get there why we don’t tear around this vast island. This journey travels East-West at a comfortable pace allowing you to fully experience each unique part of the island)
- Only your first and last night are spent in the hub-bub of the capital city Antananarivo (you will thank us for not having to return to the capital multiple times).
- We’ve listened to past guest feedback and added a further night in Isalo (we're sure you’ll appreciate the extended stay in this glorious landscape)
- NWS started as World Primate Safaris more than a decade ago, there is no better team to take you to discover the unique primates of Madagascar
- Our dedicated naturalist guide has hosted research groups, film crews and dignitaries; his knowledge is encyclopaedic.
We have used the best available accommodation throughout chosen for their proximity to the wildlife and to give you the best experience we can in Madagascar