Travel to Madagascar alongside your photographic guides to capture images of lemurs, reptiles and amphibians that you can be truly proud of. You'll be exploring just three locations, giving you the chance to get to the heart of the parks you visit, learning about the behaviour of the resident lemurs and the rest of Madagascar's remarkable endemic wildlife. Expect colourful chameleons, insects of all shapes and sizes and a bevy of birds flitting through the skies. Russ MacLaughlin and Shannon Wild have extensive experience in bringing clients to the right place at the right time for intimate wildlife encounters and incredible photographs, and they'll be on hand throughout this journey to offer guidance for all budding photographers.
What makes this trip extraordinary
- Close encounters with a range of lemur species including diademed sifakas, indris and black-and-white ruffed lemurs
- Visit three stunning landscapes: Palmarium, Andasibe and Akanin'ny Nofy
- Photographic guidance from award-winning photographers Russ MacLaughlin and Shannon Wild
- A chance to photograph the curious looking aye-aye
- A photographic-focused expedition at a relaxed pace to allow maximum photo-ops
Hone your photography skills while being surrounded by Madagascar's fascinating subjects.