Andy Mann and Keith Ladzinski have proven themselves as two of the biggest names in the field of outdoor photography. Honing their lenses on extreme sports fanatics, endangered species and untamed landscapes has garnered them numerous awards and an international following. Working for esteemed clients such as National Geographic, Sony, Nikon and The North Face, the duo have travelled to the furthest reaches of all seven continents to capture the natural world at its most raw and remarkable.
By joining them on their next adventure, you'll be able to take advantage of Keith and Andy's considerable experience while travelling through the spiritual home of the African safari: Kenya. The exclusive Naboisho Conservancy borders the famous Masai Mara, but don't let its smaller size and less-feted reputation fool you. Naboisho is reputed to have a higher density of game than the Masai Mara, and with fewer camps, fewer guests and fewer vehicles, your wildlife sightings will be made all the more memorable. If you're a keen photographer who wants to set foot in primal wilderness and learn from two of the industry's very best, this safari is for you!
What makes this trip extraordinary
- Explore the Naboisho Conservancy – home to a fantastic array of flora and fauna – on both morning and afternoon game drives, as well as bush walks.
- Follow the expertise of Andy Mann and Keith Ladzinski, who will help you to hone your photography skills out in the field as well as delivering post-safari lectures and feedback on your photos while back at camp.
- A maximum of four guests per game-viewing vehicle, which allows for optimum photography opportunities and plenty of space for camera gear.
- Search for the famous Big Five here in the Masai Mara ecosystem, as well as other African fauna like the giraffe, hippo, cheetah and a number of bird species.
- Keep your eyes peeled for sightings of rarer species, including aardvarks, aardwolves, servals, caracals and honey badgers.
- Stay at the award-winning Encounter Mara, an intimate and well-appointed tented camp surrounded by wildlife and wilderness.