Africa’s original safari destination, there is no doubt that Kenya’s safari industry has reinvented itself and refined its offering. This deluxe safari is based at Tortilis Camp, a permanent tented camp with a welcoming swimming pool and unrivalled views of Kilimanjaro. In the Mara North Conservancy the charmingly named Elephant Pepper Camp combines rustic simplicity with unquestionable luxury. Snap up this chance to visit Kenya and enjoy outstanding experiences as lodges offer visitors added value and extended stay specials all without compromising on the quality and service.
What makes this trip extraordinary?
- Discover contrasting ecosystems of the arid Amboseli and the open plains and rivers of the Mara ecosystem.
- Breathtaking views of snow-capped Mt Kilimanjaro the highest free standing mountain in the world, 19,300 ft.
- Watch the Mara River explode into life around August to September as the herds make their way north from Tanzania.
- Concession conservation – Kenya is leading the way in terms of private concessions which focus on the needs of the communities and the wildlife and where guests are permitted to walk and set out on night drives (not permitted in the main national park).
- The Maasai – Interact with Africa’s most famous tribe who dominate the tribal landscape in southern Kenya.