Track western lowland gorillas & mangabey monkeys, observe shy forest elephants and wildlife, such as the rare sitatunga & bongo antelope. You can also join the Ba’Aka tribe on a net hunt and try the locally made, naturally fermenting wines. This journey is for the truly intrepid traveller, with long transfers and long treks, but all made worthwhile by the amazing opportunities and experiences that you will find only here. The Central African Republic is a developing country, so bear in mind that the infrastructure is not that of Kenya or Botswana, for example, but this is all part of experiencing this wild part of the world.
What makes this trip extraordinary
- Track western lowland gorillas in their wild and natural habitat.
- Observe incredible wildlife, from forest elephants and bongo, to the rare sitatunga.
- Join the Ba’Aka on a net hunt and discover their culture.
- Enjoy canoe safaris where you can watch the wallowing hippos.
- Take part in walking safaris to see primates, butterflies, birds and much more.
An incredible wildlife adventure for the intrepid traveller looking to discover seldom seen wildlife.