Discover the winding waterways and wildlife-rich floodplains of the Okavango Delta with expert naturalist guide Richard Anderson. Staying in a mobile tented camp, this immersive safari lets you explore these unique landscapes on foot, horseback, or traditional mokoro canoe, looking out for the ‘big five’ and other distinctive African wildlife. You will also enjoy stunning aerial views on a helicopter ride into the heart of the Okavango Delta.
What makes this trip extraordinary
- Explore the Okavango Delta and Selinda Spillway by traditional mokoro canoe.
- Witness elephants, lions, buffalo and other wildlife on game drives and walking safaris.
- Stay in a comfortable mobile tented camp, set up each night in the best areas for wildlife.
- Learn about the flora and fauna of Botswana from Richard Anderson, your expert naturalist guide.
- An exclusive expedition available to just six guests.
Join a group of fellow wildlife-enthusiasts on this adventurous camping safari through northern Botswana, seeking out the African big five game species.