This trip lets you experience the beauty of Botswana without compromising on luxury. You’ll spend six nights in the country, staying in two open-air tented camps set in the wilderness that provide the perfect starting-off point for your wildlife safari. You’ll be walking, driving, flying and sailing through Botswana’s Okavango Delta and Linyanti regions, home to both predator and prey. Make sure to keep your eyes peeled for Africa’s “Big Five” - lions, leopards, rhinos, elephants and buffalo – as well as giraffes, crocodiles, hippos, baboons, antelope, wildebeest and wild dogs, to name but a few species.
What makes this trip extraordinary
- Witness prides of lions battling buffalo in the Duba Concession.
- Embark on day and night game drives through the wilds of Botswana.
- Explore the waterways of the Okavango Delta in a traditional mokoro boat.
- Stay in two luxury tented camps far from civilisation.
- Experience Botswana from the air as you board a helicopter or fixed-wing aircraft to travel between camps.
- Go in search of the diverse wildlife of the Linyanti region’s Selinda Reserve, from towering giraffes to packs of wild dogs.
- Free helicopter flights and no single supplements on select dates!