Join Nikon Ambassador and National Geographic Photographer Ami Vitale in the wilds of Botswana, where you'll pick up some key techniques on capturing remarkable images of African wildlife. Tuition on this safari from Ami supported by in-house expert photographic guides will include multimedia ranging from photo to film. You will stay at two dedicated photographic camps, strategically located for access to the game-rich Chobe National Park as well as the Khwai Private Reserve in the Okavango Delta Each camp has specially adapted photographic vehicles and boats with camera mounts, as well as on-site photo labs for evening sessions. Spending four nights in each location allows for a pace suited to those photographers keen to "follow the light" and spend time positioning for those key shots!
What makes this trip extraordinary
- Receive expert photographic tuition and inspiration from the renowned Ami Vitale.
- Additional photographic guidance and support from accompanying Pangolin photographic guides.
- Immerse yourself in the varied wildlife experience of the game-rich Khwai concession.
- Enjoy cruising on the Chobe River, looking out for hippos, elephants and crocodiles as well as fish eagles.
- Convivial evenings around the campfire under the stars, listening to the nocturnal wildlife.