Travelling in style and comfort aboard a luxurious Cessna Grand Caravan aircraft, discover some of the most breathtaking, remote and wildlife-rich regions in Africa. Starting in Botswana’s Okavango Delta, journey through the heart of this diverse continent to Zambia, Malawi and Tanzania, staying in luxury camps, lodges and houseboats in the best areas for wildlife. The vast savannah grasslands are often best viewed from the air, but you will also explore in-depth on game drives, walking and boat safaris as you search for the ‘big five’ and other wildlife. From sunset cruises along the Chobe River to romantic island resorts in the middle of Lake Malawi, this unforgettable experience gives you the chance to see Africa from a completely different perspective.
What makes this trip extraordinary
- Flying over some of Africa’s most unique and beautiful locations with fantastic viewing from your Cessna Grand Caravan, equipped with executive seating and a headset for your guide to talk you through the experience.
- Watching wildlife from your houseboat as you float along the Chobe River.
- Scenic fight over Victoria Falls, the world’s largest sheet of falling water, before flying along the Zambezi River and into South Luangwa National Park.
- Relaxing on the shores of Lake Malawi.
- Exploring Ruaha National Park with the incredible landscape it offers, from the Great Rift Valley to the hot water springs.
- Experiencing Selous Game Reserve with the park offering one of Africa’s most truly unique wildlife experiences.
A unique opportunity to access the more remote areas of Africa, from the diverse Ruaha National Park to the shores of Likoma Island.